No matter your industry or company size, our managed business broadband services can help your business stay connected. A Corp Networking, we understand that, in this cloud-based era, your network is the glue that holds everything together. Our services can give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing a team of experts is managing your business broadband.
From gigabit fibre connections to 24/7 UK-based support, our managed business broadband services have you covered. With built-in resilience and redundancies, as well as SLAs (service-level agreements) that guarantee uptime, you can be sure your business broadband is always up and running when you need it.
Managed Broadband Services for Your Business
By moving to a specialist business broadband provider, you can take advantage of many benefits that come with a fully managed service. These services can be customised to your specific business needs, ensuring you always have the capacity, configurations, and support you need to stay connected.
- Having one point of contact for all of your internet-related needs
- Faster download and upload speeds
- Dedicated core network – no sharing with residential users
- Load balancing to optimise your connection
- Resiliency and redundancy built into the network (including failover)
- A choice of different service levels, with guaranteed uptime
- 24/7 UK-based support
Why Choose Corp Networking for Your Business Broadband Services?
As one of the North West’s leading business broadband providers, here are just a few reasons why we stand out from the crowd:
- Multiple broadband connections to keep your business online: Our service involves connecting two or more broadband lines to your business premises. This means that even if one line goes down, your business will still have access to the internet. Known as failover, our broadband service automatically routes your traffic via a secondary circuit if the primary goes down.
- Different lines for different users and applications: We optimise your broadband speeds and bandwidth by segregating your circuits. For instance, one circuit might be utilised for the internet, while another could be used for email, with a third reserved for your private server. You can also direct the most important users through circuit one to ensure they always have the best quality connection while other users are automatically directed through circuit two.
- Flexible and scalable service: As your business grows, we can rapidly scale up your broadband speeds and bandwidth to accommodate your new needs. We can work quickly and effectively to ensure you avoid any downtime and keep your business running smoothly.
- A team of expert technicians and engineers: When you choose Corp Networking for your business broadband services, you’ll be assigned a dedicated account manager and a team of UK-based support technicians. This team will get to know your business and understand your specific needs, providing a bespoke service tailored to your company.
Contact Corp Networking to Discuss Your Business Broadband Needs
At Corp Networking, we supply industry-leading broadband services to businesses throughout the North West. We offer various connectivity services, including managed business broadband, VLANs (virtual local area networks), and VoIP (voice over internet protocol), to name but a few. We also provide a wide range of cutting-edge hardware products, including routers, switches, and wireless access points, to ensure your business always has access to the latest technology.
Our engineers and technicians are highly experienced and will work closely with you to understand your specific needs. From looking at ways to install the best possible connection from your roadside fibre cabinet to your premises to advising you on the best package for your business, our team is always on hand to help.
If you would like to find out more about our managed business broadband services, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We provide our business broadband services in Wirral, Liverpool, Chester, North Wales and beyond.