Business Broadband services from the Business Broadband Specialists including:
- One of the UK’s widest range of Business Broadband services
- Up to 76Mb VDSL ‘Fibre Broadband’
- Up to 24Mb ADSL2+
- AnnexM services
- SDSL 1:1 Contention
- QoS available on all classes of Business Broadband – ideal for Voice & Data
- Full Range of Back Up Circuits
As a broadband specialist we understand the importance of the Internet and offer a range of services to ensure you are able to get on with running your business – rather than worrying about your Internet connection. Call Corp Networking today to discuss all your Business Broadband Needs.
- Fast download (Fibre Broadband).
- The ability to run guaranteed voice (SDSLM).
Resilience – if one circuit fails the second circuit runs both voice and data.
Changing your Business Broadband to Corp Networking will move you to a specialist Business Broadband ISP(SPITFIRE) – some of the benefits include:
- The fastest speeds you can get – as a business only network we don’t have millions of residential users downloading films and video – leaving our core network clear for business users.
- We understand the importance of being on-line all the time – we have a full range of back up broadband circuits available as auto fail over or simple manual fail over.
- Throughput guarantees and SLAs available on ADSL, VDSL (Fibre Broadband), Annex M and SDSL
- Broadband circuits suitable for voice and data – ideal for use with SIP Trunks
- Full Account Management advice on the right circuit for you.
- Support SLAs all delivered via our London Support Centre
- No contention on core network
- Fixed IP Address as standard
We provide business broadband in Wirral, Liverpool, Chester and North Wales.